SOLID, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND AGILE PLATE CARRIER
- ACCOMMODATES PLATES FROM 10X12” TO 11X14”.
- ARMOR SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Originally a concept to help reduce weight and add a solid foundation frame for which to mount ammunition or equipment pouches onto a plate carrier. Accommodates plates from 10X12” to 11X14” to fit a wider variety of wearers and common hard or soft armor sizes.
PLATE CARRIER INNOVATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Lightweight with high-impact resistant structural frames – front and back.
- Solid attach points for both shoulder and waist quick-pull quad release buckles.
- Modular mounting of ammunition and equipment pouches onto frame.
- Ease of positioning armor plates in front and back with eight Velcro tab straps for securing each plate.
- Plate bags that hold armor plate inside for weatherproof protection, each plate bag has Velcro backing for retention straps to secure onto.
- Fully adjustable shoulders with Velcro tabs and wrap-around shoulder strap covers with hydration tube loops.
- I.B. (Reinforced Individual Bands) Cummerbund with overlapping Velcro tab extensions that adjusts from the rear.
- Opposite-side laminated nylon fabric carrier material is abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Optional front Velcro panel for ID and Agency Identifier Placard.
- Optional Kangaroo Pouch mounting Velcro panel with top mounted twin buckle attach points.
- Optional Triple Mag Ammo pouch with Velcro back and top mounted twin slide buckles.